ZO Products and Treatments
Offects Exfoliating Polish
This skin smoothing scrub contains ultra-fine magnesium crystals to exfoliate dead skin cells and increase epidermal turnover for a clear, smooth, and even-toned complexion. Vitamins, A, C, E and C esters provide antioxidant benefits to help maintain skin's
barrier function. Appropriate for all skin types, except extremely sensitive and/or inflamed acne.
Ossential Daily Power Defense
Time-released retinol, antioxidants and specialized DNA-repairing enzymes work around the clock to help minimize UV oxidative damage and uneven pigmentation. They also help restore skin function and elasticity while stimulating collagen production to help diminish fine lines and wrinkles. Good for all skin types.
Ossential C-Bright Serum
This illuminating formula provides a potent dose of pure, stabilized ascorbic acid (10%) to rapidly retexturize skin surface pigmentation for a brighter, more even-toned complexion. It also helps prevent new pigmentation formation by up to 80%, reduces wrinkle depth and provides superior antioxidant protection.
Brightenex 1% Skin Brightener & Correcting Cream
This multi-action formula, with high-potency retinol in an oleosome delivery system, rapidly brightens and evens skin tone. It is ideal for use as a first course in treating hyperpigmentation and/or as a maintainance product after completing a course of Rx treatment. It also minimizes skin redness caused by enviromental factors and helps prevent future damage.
Retamax Active Vitamin A Micro Emulsion
This innovative retinol formula is blended with plant stem cell antioxidants and biometric proteins. It utilizes a micro-emulsion technology that helps reverse the signs of aging and aids in the prevention of future skin damage. It also improves skin tone and texture.
Ossential Instant Pore Refiner
This lightweight serum minimizes the appearance of pores. It features a dual-action formula which works to eliminate surface shine for an instantly matte finish. It works to exfoliate dead skin cells around pores, helping prevent congestion. Appropriate for all skin types. A nice alternative to retinol for those who are unable to use it.
Melamin Skin Bleaching & Correcting Cream
This highly potent Rx bleaching solution works gradually to lighten and inhibit hyperpigmentation by altering the essential subcellular metabolic processes that cause cell damage. It reduces the appearance of chloasma, melasma, freckles and sun damage. It also comes complete with vitamin E to help correct damaged skin cells.
Melamix Skin Lightener and Blending Cream
This formulation is engineered specifically with penetration enhancers to be used with tretinoin or retinol resulting in an even distribution of pigment. Glycolic acid accelerates the removal of existing pigmentation to create a mroe uniform skin tone. Added anti-irritants, antioxidants, and skin conditioners help mitigate irritation that can lead to pigment formation.
Ommerse Renewal Cream
This daily hydrator contains encapsulated retinol, powerful antioxidants and a natural anti-irritant agent to calm, replenish, rejuvenate and repair the skin's moisture barrier. It also provides antioxidant protection to repair and prevent free radical damage.
Ommerse Overnight Recovery Cream
This soothing formula contains calming agents that help prevent inflammation as retinol and other anti-aging ingredients work actively overnight to repair and regenerate skin cells. It also helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles while reinforcing the skin's barrier to protect against transepidermal water loss.
Oclipse Sunscreen + Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30
This unique formula uses natural melamin and titanium dioxide to provide broad-spectrum sun protection that reflects and absorbs harmful rays. It also prevents free radical damage with powerful antioxidants as it stimulates collagen production to tighten and firm skin, diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. A unique, built-in primer leaves a soft finish for a more even makeup application. Paraben free.
Acne Prevention + Treatment Program
When skin does not exfoliate as it should, dead cells build up on the skin's surface and inside the pores. The dead skin cells then mix with trapped oil and the pores become clogged, resulting in blackheads and whiteheads. The Acne Prevention +
features essential ingredients to slow down sebum activity and break down surface oils, while exfoliating dead skin cells to help repair surface damage, tighten pores, and improve skin texture. It is specifically formulated to:
- Control excess oil production
- Remove dead skin cells
- Stimulate healthy cell renewal
- Boost skin's natural production of collagen
- Calm and soothe inflamed and irritated skin
- 3 for $220 – 5 for $370
- 30 Minutes
formulated pumpkin enzymes are infused with retinol while super-rich pomegranate and mango antioxidants fight free radical invasion. The versatile pulp delivery system found in this treatment makes it ideal for any skin type. Benefits include:
- Universal peel
- Safe for pregnant women and diabetic clients
- Hydrating, anti-aging, combats acne
- Perfect for those “on the go”; no downtime
- 3 for $250 - 5 for $420
- 30 minutes
- Blended with an organic melanin suppressant, hyaluronic acid, green tea and echinacea, this is the peel of choice for pigmented, sun-damaged and dehydrated skin. Infused with antioxidants, skin will look and feel refreshed. Benefits Include:
- Stabalizes hormonally imbalanced skin
- Ideal for global skin types
- Green tea extract & Echinacea offer powerful antioxidant protection
- 3 for $250 – 5 for $420
- 30 minutes
- Ideal for acneic and oily skin, this resurfacing treatment is effective in managing and reducing acne breakouts and blemishes. Beta Plus replenishes skin health and balance while lightening and tightening with advanced ingredients and botanical extracts. Benefits include:
- Helps: minimize appearance of acne scars and pigmentation
- Primes: skin for heavier future peel treatments
- 3 for $325 – 5 for $550
- 30 minutes
- Lira’s Jessner solution is infused with green tea, plant stem cell technology, colloidal silver and gold to achieve maximum healing benefits. This breakthrough treatment addresses various skin conditions including acne, photo-damage and aging. Benefits include:
- Stimulates collagen and elastin production
- Diminishes the appearance of fine lines and eases deeper expression lines
- Lightens skin and improves tone and texture
- Addresses advanced aging, sun damage and pigmentation, and acne grades 3 & 4
- 3 for $425
- 30 minutes
- A high performance TCA blend combines salicylic acid and trichloroacetic acid with a special peeling agent for the most effective professional strength peel available. Benefits include:
- Lightens skin and treats scars
- Improves photo-damaged skin
- Chemical release peel rejuvenates skin
- Contains plant stem cell technology
- 3 for $200 – 5 for $350
- Dermaplaning is a safe, highly effective physical exfoliation procedure. It is a form of manual exfoliation similar in theory to microdermabrasion but without the use of suction or abrasive crystals. It requires the use of a sterile surgical scalpel to shed the top layer of the epidermis and rid the skin of fine vellus hair (“peach fuzz”). The removal of dead skin cells allows home care products to be more effective. Dermaplaning can be an effective exfoliation method for clients that have couperose skin (tiny blood vessels near the surface of the skin), sensitive skin or allergies that prevent the use of microdermabrasion or chemical peels. It can be performed as a stand-alone treatment or added on to a facial or chemical peel.
COLLAGEN P.I.N. MICRONEEDLING:
Automated microneedling is a new innovation in aesthetic medicine for the treatment of fine lines, acne scars, and improvement of the skin’s overall appearance. During this procedure, tiny needles are used to create controlled micro-injuries to the skin in order to produce collagen and elastin.
The results of treatment are both immediate and progressive. Many individuals will begin to see the effectiveness of the treatment after their first visit, however a series of 3-6 treatments may be recommended depending on severity of their skin condition. The Collagen PIN micro-needling treatment is a safe and effective method to activate cellular regeneration while addressing an array of skin conditions including:
- Fine Lines
- Scar Revision
- (Acne, Body)
- Stretch Marks
- Fine lines
- Tone and Texture
ZO FACIAL TREATMENTS:
- STIMULATOR TREATMENT: This treatment is designed specifically to target dry, dehydrated skin to hydrate, restore and calm. With aloe and hyaluronic acid, skin is left soft, restored and healthy.
- SKIN BRIGHTENING TREATMENT: Targets pigment-related issues to help address dark patches and uneven skin tone. For those looking for something more gentle than a peel.
- ACNE & OIL CONTROL TREATMENT: Helps to clear skin of acne impactions and prevent future breakouts. May be performed in conjunction with prescription acne topical usage. Also appropriate for oily and inflamed rosacea.
Looking to improve the appearance of your skin but don’t know where to start or what you need? Meet with our aesthetician for a skin analysis, discussion of skin care regimen, and recommendation of treatments. Our consultations are typically 30 minutes and you will go over your skin care concerns and take the first step in creating a skin care partnership!